VZ Stock Price - Verizon Communications Inc - (VZ)
- Prev. Close: 49.55
- Open: 49.56
- Daily Range: 48.92 - 49.56
VZ NEWS FROM BIDNESS ETC
Google (GOOGL) Plans Low Key Entry Into Wireless Services
Google VP Sundar Pischai lays out plan to enter wireless business on a small scale level, while continuing to work and partner with US carriers
Verizon Communications Inc. Looking To Sell More Wireline Assets
Verizon CFO Fran Shammo has said that the telecom giant may still be looking to offload its non-core assets for the right price
AT&T Inc., Verizon Communications, Sprint Corp, T-Mobile US Inc To Offe...
Samsung Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge will be launched internationally on April 10. All five leading US wireless carriers have confirmed that they will...
- Verizon Communications Inc. Complains About DISH Network Corp Bid Tactics; ...
- AT&T Inc. And Verizon Communications Inc. Oppose FCC’s Net Neutrality...
- FCC Approves Net Neutrality; Backlash Expected From Opposers Like Comcast C...
- Verizon Communications Offer A $50 Rebate On The BlackBerry Classic
- AT&T Inc. And Verizon Communications Inc. Wait For FCC To Announce Inte...
- Verizon Communications Inc Moving To Small Cells To Boost LTE Performance
- Frontier Communications Positive About Verizon Communications Inc. Deal
- Verizon Communications Inc. Offers Big Discounts To FiOS And Wireless Custo...
- Will T-Mobile US Inc “Music Freedom” Be Curtailed When FCC Announces Ne...
More News From Bidness
Verizon Communications Inc. Offers More Options For Pre... PUBLISHED: Feb 19, 2015 at 6:14 am ESTVerizon Communications Inc. Says It Does Not Need Large... PUBLISHED: Feb 18, 2015 at 7:34 am ESTInsider-Selling Update: Verizon Communications (VZ), Zi... PUBLISHED: Feb 18, 2015 at 6:41 am ESTNet Neutrality Saga: What Will AT&T Inc. And Verizo... PUBLISHED: Feb 10, 2015 at 10:09 am EST
Could Google Inc Pose A Serious Threat To Telecom Carriers? PUBLISHED: Feb 9, 2015 at 8:33 am EST
What Verizon Communications Inc. Deal Means For Frontier Communications PUBLISHED: Feb 9, 2015 at 8:33 am EST
Frontier has been shedding users as voice connections continue to decline. On the other hand, the Verizon purchase will allow Frontier to double its user base and will be accretive to its cash flowsREAD MORE
Verizon Communications Inc. To Sell Assets Worth $15 Billion PUBLISHED: Feb 7, 2015 at 11:11 am EST
Verizon announces that it will sell its wire-line operation to Frontier Communication and towers to American Tower CorpREAD MORE
Verizon Communications Inc. Trims Its Wireline Business PUBLISHED: Feb 6, 2015 at 6:03 am EST
Verizon is selling part of its wireline assets to Frontier Communications and is leasing its towers to American Tower to reduce its debt load and fund its share repurchase programREAD MORE
Verizon Communications Inc. Finally Embraces Price Cuts PUBLISHED: Feb 5, 2015 at 9:49 am EST
A higher-than-expected subscriber churn in the most recent quarter has caused Verizon to rethink its premium pricing strategyREAD MORE
Why Verizon Communications Inc. $10 Billion Asset Sale Could Be Disastrous For Frontier Communications PUBLISHED: Feb 5, 2015 at 6:48 am EST
Frontier Communications’ dividends have fallen 60% since its purchase of Verizon’s assets in 2010. Another deal with the carrier might deliver a huge blow to FrontierREAD MORE
AT&T Inc. Prepares To Fight FCC Over Title II Reclassification PUBLISHED: Feb 4, 2015 at 10:15 am EST
AT&T and Verizon are ready to battle against the reclassification of the Internet as a public utilityREAD MORE