VZ Stock Price - Verizon Communications Inc - (VZ)
- Prev. Close: 50.08
- Open: 50.34
- Daily Range: 50.07 - 50.63
VZ NEWS FROM BIDNESS ETC
ESPN Files Lawsuit Against Verizon New Custom TV Service
ESPN sued Verizon on Monday for its new FiOS custom TV service, which it claims is in violation with Verizon’s existing content agreement with a num...
ESPN Sues Verizon Communications Inc. (VZ) Over Skinny Bundle Streaming Mov...
ESPN has filed a suit against Verizon Communication over its recent skinny bundle cable offering that violates the licensing for ESPN and ESPN 2
Verizon Communications Inc. Rumored To Launch LG Watch Urbane Starting Apri...
According to leaked internal documents, Verizon will be launching the LG Watch Urbane starting April 28 for $349.99
- Verizon Communications In A Fix, As Disney And Fox Boycott FiOS Commercials
- Verizon Communications Inc. (VZ) Lowers 10GB Plan Prices: Jefferies
- No DISH Deal To Be Expected From Verizon Communications Inc. (VZ), Says FBR...
- Verizon Communications Inc. Does Not Care About Customers Who Want To Leave...
- Here’s How Google's Project Fi Lines Up Against The Big Four
- Verizon Communications Inc. (VZ) Stock Could Tumble 10% On Declining Revenu...
- Verizon Communications Inc. (VZ) New Sports-Free TV Bundle Claimed To Viola...
- Verizon Communications Inc. 1QFY15 Earnings Reports
- Verizon Communications Inc. To Deploy “Small Cell” Technology In Church...
More News From Bidness
Sprint Corp Appoints Previous Verizon Communications Pr... PUBLISHED: Apr 21, 2015 at 7:22 am ESTHere’s What Merrill Lynch Expects From Verizon Commun... PUBLISHED: Apr 21, 2015 at 5:19 am ESTWhisper Numbers: Under Armour Inc (UA), Verizon Communi... PUBLISHED: Apr 21, 2015 at 5:09 am ESTVerizon Communications Faces Criticism From ESPN For Ex... PUBLISHED: Apr 20, 2015 at 10:13 am EST
Verizon (VZ) And AT&T Inc. Expected To Post Pale Subscriber Growth Rates Compared To T-Mobile US Inc (TMUS) PUBLISHED: Apr 19, 2015 at 8:58 am EST
FCC To Auction Off Important Airwaves To Tech Companies PUBLISHED: Apr 19, 2015 at 8:58 am EST
The Federal Communications Commission has voted to start opening up the airwaves for the 3.5 gigahertz spectrum to companies such as Google and Verizon, to cater to the ever growing wireless demandREAD MORE
Here’s Why Barclays Is Neutral On Verizon Communications Inc. (VZ) PUBLISHED: Apr 17, 2015 at 1:32 pm EST
Barclays reiterates an Equal-Weight rating on Verizon (VZ) stock with a price target of $51READ MORE
Here’s What Verizon Communication Flexible Pay-TV Bundles Have To Offer PUBLISHED: Apr 17, 2015 at 9:39 am EST
Verizon is introducing new custom pay-TV bundles for $65, which allow customers to create their own preferred pay-TV bundles, one channel after anotherREAD MORE
Verizon Communication Inc. (VZ) Signs Deals With TV Networks For College Sports PUBLISHED: Apr 17, 2015 at 9:15 am EST
Verizon has signed deals with ESPN, CBS, and other networks to run college sports on its “mobile-first” Internet TV serviceREAD MORE
Nokia-Alcatel Lucent SA Deal: Fewer Vendor Options For US Wireless Carriers PUBLISHED: Apr 16, 2015 at 11:36 am EST
The recent merger announcement of Nokia and Alcatel Lucent would likely lead to fewer telecom equipment vendors in the market, heating up competition for carrier customersREAD MORE