VZ Stock Price - Verizon Communications Inc - (VZ)
- Prev. Close: 49.37
- Open: 49.22
- Daily Range: 49.05 - 49.66
VZ NEWS FROM BIDNESS ETC
Verizon Communications Inc. Complains About DISH Network Corp Bid Tactics; ...
Verizon follows AT&T and T-Mobile to raise concerns regarding Dish Network’s distortion bidding tactics in the AWS-3 spectrum auction
AT&T Inc. And Verizon Communications Inc. Oppose FCC’s Net Neutrality...
Verizon claims FCC’s new rules will bring the US back to 1934, while AT&T has once again threatened to sue the commission
FCC Approves Net Neutrality; Backlash Expected From Opposers Like Comcast C...
FCC has approved net neutrality rules promoting open Internet; companies like Comcast, AT&T, and Time Warner may bury the FCC in lawsuits that cou...
- Verizon Communications Offer A $50 Rebate On The BlackBerry Classic
- AT&T Inc. And Verizon Communications Inc. Wait For FCC To Announce Inte...
- Verizon Communications Inc Moving To Small Cells To Boost LTE Performance
- Frontier Communications Positive About Verizon Communications Inc. Deal
- Verizon Communications Inc. Offers Big Discounts To FiOS And Wireless Custo...
- Will T-Mobile US Inc “Music Freedom” Be Curtailed When FCC Announces Ne...
- Verizon Communications Inc. Offers More Options For Prepaid Users As Compet...
- Verizon Communications Inc. Says It Does Not Need Large Spectrum Purchases
- Insider-Selling Update: Verizon Communications (VZ), Zillow Inc (Z), Exxon ...
More News From Bidness
Net Neutrality Saga: What Will AT&T Inc. And Verizo... PUBLISHED: Feb 10, 2015 at 10:09 am ESTCould Google Inc Pose A Serious Threat To Telecom Carri... PUBLISHED: Feb 9, 2015 at 2:51 pm ESTWhat Verizon Communications Inc. Deal Means For Frontie... PUBLISHED: Feb 9, 2015 at 8:33 am ESTVerizon Communications Inc. To Sell Assets Worth $15 Bi... PUBLISHED: Feb 7, 2015 at 11:11 am EST
Verizon Communications Inc. Trims Its Wireline Business PUBLISHED: Feb 5, 2015 at 9:49 am EST
Verizon Communications Inc. Finally Embraces Price Cuts PUBLISHED: Feb 5, 2015 at 9:49 am EST
A higher-than-expected subscriber churn in the most recent quarter has caused Verizon to rethink its premium pricing strategyREAD MORE
Why Verizon Communications Inc. $10 Billion Asset Sale Could Be Disastrous For Frontier Communications PUBLISHED: Feb 5, 2015 at 6:48 am EST
Frontier Communications’ dividends have fallen 60% since its purchase of Verizon’s assets in 2010. Another deal with the carrier might deliver a huge blow to FrontierREAD MORE
AT&T Inc. Prepares To Fight FCC Over Title II Reclassification PUBLISHED: Feb 4, 2015 at 10:15 am EST
AT&T and Verizon are ready to battle against the reclassification of the Internet as a public utilityREAD MORE
FCC Auction Results: AT&T Inc. Credit Rating Cut, Verizon Communications Unaffected, Dish At Risk PUBLISHED: Feb 3, 2015 at 10:29 am EST
AT&T’s credit rating has been cut following higher-than-expected bids at FCC auction. Analysts believe that Dish’s rating may be impacted, while Verizon remains unaffectedREAD MORE
Why AT&T Inc And Verizon Communications Are Not Happy With The FCC’s New Broadband Definition PUBLISHED: Jan 31, 2015 at 11:52 am EST
The FCC’s new broadband definition leaves 19.4% of the US population without broadband Internet access, including millions of AT&T and Verizon consumersREAD MORE