SSNLF Stock Price - Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd. - (SSNLF)
- Prev. Close: 1250
- Open: 0
- Daily Range: N/A - N/A
SSNLF NEWS FROM BIDNESS ETC
Apple Inc. (AAPL) Sells More iPhones In China Than US
Apple iPhone sales in China account for 36% of total iPhone global sales, while the US makes up 24% of total shipments; Apple Watch launch in March ma...
Samsung Group Still Considering BlackBerry Ltd Buyout
According to a recent Reuters report, Samsung has offered $7.5 billion to acquire BlackBerry
Samsung Galaxy S6 Rumors: Qualcomm Snapdragon To Be Ditched For Exynos?
Samsung’s Galaxy S6 might not feature Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 810 chip due to its apparent heating issues
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Comprises 50% US Mobile Phone Activations In 4QFY14
- Apple Inc And Samsung Group Spend $58 Billion On Semiconductors
- Apple Inc. Rising Market Share In Asia A Threat To Samsung, Xiaomi, LG, And...
- Samsung Electronics Still Pursuing BlackBerry Ltd. (BBRY)
- Samsung Group To Drop Qualcomm Inc.’s Snapdragon 810 For Galaxy S6
- HTC Corporation Expected To Launch Smartwatch In March
- Samsung Group Exploring Options For Stock Split To Boost Trading Volumes
- Xiaomi Smartphones Threaten Apple (AAPL) And Samsung’s (SSNLF) Market Sha...
- Why Apple (AAPL) Does Not Require The CES Platform To Outshine Rivals
More News From Bidness
Qualcomm Inc. (QCOM) Snapdragon 810 Hit By Delays Again... PUBLISHED: Jan 15, 2015 at 3:11 pm ESTSamsung’s A3 & A5 Smartphones: A Comeback In The ... PUBLISHED: Jan 15, 2015 at 8:33 am ESTShould Samsung Group Have Bought Blackberry Ltd? PUBLISHED: Jan 15, 2015 at 7:23 am ESTSamsung Group Launches Its First Tizen-Powered Phone In... PUBLISHED: Jan 14, 2015 at 12:05 pm EST
Battle Of The Smartwatches: Apple Watch, Samsung Gear 2, LG G Watch R, And Moto 360 PUBLISHED: Jan 13, 2015 at 2:29 pm EST
Samsung Group SmartThings Will Support Apple Inc. HomeKit Platform PUBLISHED: Jan 13, 2015 at 2:29 pm EST
Reports have revealed that Samsung’s acquisition of SmartThings for connected homes will support Apple’s HomeKit platformREAD MORE
Samsung Electronics Launches Thin, Full-Metal Galaxy A7 PUBLISHED: Jan 12, 2015 at 12:02 pm EST
Bidness Etc takes a look at the specifications of Samsung’s slim, octa-core, 5.5-inch Galaxy A7READ MORE
Samsung Group To Release Two Galaxy S6 Variants And A New SmartWatch PUBLISHED: Jan 12, 2015 at 9:45 am EST
Samsung will roll out two flavors of the S6 (one with a metal frame and the other one with a curved edge), as well as a circular smart watch to rival the Moto X 360READ MORE
Samsung Group Lands Deal To Supply Apple Watch Processors PUBLISHED: Jan 9, 2015 at 8:28 am EST
Samsung finally scores a share in the highly anticipated Apple Watch, as it secures orders to supply a monthly 4,000 wafers containing thousands of processor chipsREAD MORE
Apple iPhone’s Success Weighs Heavily On Samsung Group PUBLISHED: Jan 8, 2015 at 9:16 am EST
Apple’s success with the iPhone has cost Samsung (SSNLF) significantly in 2014, according to research firm KantarREAD MORE