PFE Stock Price - Pfizer Inc - (PFE)
- Prev. Close: 32.81
- Open: 32.87
- Daily Range: 32.43 - 32.90
PFE NEWS FROM BIDNESS ETC
Pfizer Takes On With Amgen, Sanofi In PCSK9 Inhibitor Race
Pfizer emphasizes on different dosages and primary prevention to differentiate its drug from rivals
Pfizer To Enhance Focus On Cancer Immunotherapy Drugs
Pfizer plans to focus its R&D efforts on developing immunotherapy drugs for cancers other than melanoma in an attempt to lead the most lucrative s...
Pfizer Inc Continues Talks With FDA Regarding Breast Cancer Drug
Pfizer stock rose more than 2% yesterday on the announcement that the company’s experimental breast cancer treatment might be approved in April
- Pfizer Inc And Actavis plc Likely To Make Acquisition-Related Moves In 2015
- Pfizer (PFE) Reports Positive Phase III Results For Nerve-Pain Drug
- Pfizer (PFE) Enters Licensing Agreement With Opko (OPK)
- FDA Issues Warning Against Pfizer’s (PFE) Geodon
- Pfizer’s (PFE) Lyrica No Better In Treating Most Common Back Pain
- Pfizer (PFE) Enters Gene Therapy Arena; Offers To Settle Class Action Over ...
- Will Pfizer Inc End Up Buying Bristol-Myers Squibb As Its Interest In Astra...
- AstraZeneca (AZN) CEO Says Tax-Inversion Deal With Pfizer (PFE) Would Have ...
- Pharma Stocks To Watch This Week: Pfizer Inc. (PFE), Stryker Corporation (S...
More News From Bidness
Pfizer Inc. (PFE) Strikes $2.85 Billion Deal With Merck... PUBLISHED: Nov 18, 2014 at 4:38 am ESTAstraZeneca CEO Hints Another Bid From Pfizer Is Unlike... PUBLISHED: Nov 6, 2014 at 8:45 am ESTPfizer Still Plans On Relocating Overseas To Save Costs... PUBLISHED: Oct 29, 2014 at 7:02 am ESTPfizer Beats Q3 Earnings, Narrows Full-Year Guidance PUBLISHED: Oct 28, 2014 at 8:33 am EST
Pfizer To Report Lower Earnings and Revenue For Q3FY14 PUBLISHED: Oct 24, 2014 at 10:40 am EST
Pfizer Announces $11 Billion Share Buyback Program PUBLISHED: Oct 24, 2014 at 10:40 am EST
Pfizer announced yesterday, an $11 billion share buyback program. The announcement has damaged investors' hopes that it might approach AstraZeneca again in NovemberREAD MORE
FDA Decides Black Box Warning Should Stay On Pfizer‘s Anti-Smoking Drug PUBLISHED: Oct 17, 2014 at 8:01 am EST
An FDA panel has rejected Pfizer‘s request to remove black box warning of neuropsychiatric risks associated with the company's anti-smoking drug ChantixREAD MORE
Pfizer’s Breast Cancer Drug Gets Priority Review Designation PUBLISHED: Oct 13, 2014 at 4:01 pm EST
Pfizer announced today that the New Drug Application (NDA) for its breast cancer drug palbociclib has received Priority Review Designation from the FDAREAD MORE
Pfizer Announces Positive Data For Cancer Drug Xalkori PUBLISHED: Sep 29, 2014 at 8:35 am EST
Pfizer announced at the European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO) conference on Saturday, that its lung cancer drug Xalkori was effective in reducing tumors in 72% of patients in an extended Phase I studyREAD MORE
GlycoMimetics In The Red After Pfizer Delays Trial PUBLISHED: Sep 26, 2014 at 4:06 pm EST
GlycoMimetics shares declined over 14% today, after Pfizer said it was delaying phase 3 trials of the former's lead product candidateREAD MORE