MSFT Stock Price - Microsoft Corp - (MSFT)
- Prev. Close: 44.06
- Open: 44.14
- Daily Range: 43.66 - 44.20
MSFT NEWS FROM BIDNESS ETC
Microsoft Corporation Announces Closure Of Nokia Factories In China
Microsoft Corporation announces the closure of its Nokia factories in Beijing, to be done by the end of April 2015
Google Inc Android, Apple iOS Grab 96% Of Smartphone Shipments
While Android-based smartphones had a market share of 81.5% last year, iOS-based smartphones had 14.8%. Apple’s market share decreased year-over-yea...
Magic Leap Warns Of Harmful Effects From Microsoft Corporation HoloLens
Magic Leap CEO, Rony Abovitz, talks about neuroplasticity, the permanent damage VR sets, like Microsoft’s HoloLens, can cause, and what can be done ...
- Microsoft Corporation Nokia Lumia 635 Will Come With 1GB RAM
- Does Microsoft Corporation New Location Sharing App People Sense Jeopardize...
- Microsoft Corporation Moves On From Windows; CEO Nadella Lights A Fire
- Rumour Mill: Apple Inc. iPad Pro To Feature Intel Corporation Processor, OS...
- Why Investors Love Microsoft Corporation (MSFT) Under Nadella
- Microsoft Corporation Offers Deal On Surface Pro 3
- Box and Apple Inc. To Bolster Microsoft Office’s Cloud Storage Options
- Microsoft Corporation Xbox One Sets Jan Sales Record; Sony PS4 Still Ahead
- MKM Sees Limited Earnings Growth For Microsoft Corporation (MSFT)
More News From Bidness
Bridgewater Cuts Stake In Apple (AAPL), Adds Microsoft ... PUBLISHED: Feb 12, 2015 at 4:54 pm ESTMicrosoft Corporation Acquires Israeli Startup N-trig F... PUBLISHED: Feb 12, 2015 at 11:25 am ESTGoogle Inc Gives Apple, Microsoft 90 Days To Fix Securi... PUBLISHED: Feb 12, 2015 at 9:59 am ESTNew York City Schools Granted Free Access To Microsoft ... PUBLISHED: Feb 12, 2015 at 8:47 am EST
Google Inc And Microsoft Corporation Team Up On Project PUBLISHED: Feb 11, 2015 at 6:53 am EST
Apple Inc. Crosses $700 Billion, Closing In On Trillion Dollars PUBLISHED: Feb 11, 2015 at 6:53 am EST
Apple becomes first US company to cross $700 billion on the back of its 2% rally yesterday. Target price revised upwards by most analystsREAD MORE
Microsoft Corporation, Samsung Group End Royalty Battle With Confidential Settlement PUBLISHED: Feb 10, 2015 at 10:13 am EST
Microsoft and Samsung have cleared the air and settled their longstanding dispute over Android royalties. They settled for an undisclosed amountREAD MORE
Microsoft Corporation Windows Mobile 10 Features “May Vary” On Low-End Models PUBLISHED: Feb 9, 2015 at 4:27 pm EST
Windows Mobile 10 might have different features on high and low-end devices, according to Microsoft employeesREAD MORE
Search Engines Battle To Land Coveted Deal With Apple Inc.’s Safari Browser PUBLISHED: Feb 8, 2015 at 9:32 am EST
Yahoo, Bing and Google are all in the running to land a deal with Apple Inc. for its Safari Browser, while there are also reports that Apple might push its own search engine out in the marketREAD MORE