MSFT Stock Price - Microsoft Corp - (MSFT)
- Prev. Close: 43.85
- Open: 43.67
- Daily Range: 43.55 - 44.19
MSFT NEWS FROM BIDNESS ETC
Facebook Inc Oculus VR And Microsoft Corporation Hololens To Face Valve’s...
HTC, in association with Valve, announced a new virtual reality device at the Mobile Word Congress on Sunday, which puts virtual reality makers on hig...
Microsoft Corporation To Acquire News Article App Prismatic
Microsoft may not be the only buyer in the market, but it seems the closest to acquiring popular news application, Prismatic. Bidness Etc examines wha...
Microsoft Corporation Announces Closure Of Nokia Factories In China
Microsoft Corporation announces the closure of its Nokia factories in Beijing, to be done by the end of April 2015
- Google Inc Android, Apple iOS Grab 96% Of Smartphone Shipments
- Magic Leap Warns Of Harmful Effects From Microsoft Corporation HoloLens
- Microsoft Corporation Nokia Lumia 635 Will Come With 1GB RAM
- Does Microsoft Corporation New Location Sharing App People Sense Jeopardize...
- Microsoft Corporation Moves On From Windows; CEO Nadella Lights A Fire
- Rumour Mill: Apple Inc. iPad Pro To Feature Intel Corporation Processor, OS...
- Why Investors Love Microsoft Corporation (MSFT) Under Nadella
- Microsoft Corporation Offers Deal On Surface Pro 3
- Box and Apple Inc. To Bolster Microsoft Office’s Cloud Storage Options
More News From Bidness
Microsoft Corporation Xbox One Sets Jan Sales Record; S... PUBLISHED: Feb 13, 2015 at 12:18 pm ESTMKM Sees Limited Earnings Growth For Microsoft Corporat... PUBLISHED: Feb 13, 2015 at 7:23 am ESTBridgewater Cuts Stake In Apple (AAPL), Adds Microsoft ... PUBLISHED: Feb 12, 2015 at 4:54 pm ESTMicrosoft Corporation Acquires Israeli Startup N-trig F... PUBLISHED: Feb 12, 2015 at 11:25 am EST
Google Inc Gives Apple, Microsoft 90 Days To Fix Security Flaws: Bloomberg PUBLISHED: Feb 12, 2015 at 8:47 am EST
New York City Schools Granted Free Access To Microsoft Corporation Office 365 PUBLISHED: Feb 12, 2015 at 8:47 am EST
Local students and teachers can now use Office 365 software for educational purposesREAD MORE
Google Inc And Microsoft Corporation Team Up On Project PUBLISHED: Feb 11, 2015 at 12:09 pm EST
Google and Microsoft aim to work together on a project called “Trusted Source,” which will allow them to minimize the wrongly flagged legitimate programs by antivirus programsREAD MORE
Apple Inc. Crosses $700 Billion, Closing In On Trillion Dollars PUBLISHED: Feb 11, 2015 at 6:53 am EST
Apple becomes first US company to cross $700 billion on the back of its 2% rally yesterday. Target price revised upwards by most analystsREAD MORE
Microsoft Corporation, Samsung Group End Royalty Battle With Confidential Settlement PUBLISHED: Feb 10, 2015 at 10:13 am EST
Microsoft and Samsung have cleared the air and settled their longstanding dispute over Android royalties. They settled for an undisclosed amountREAD MORE