GE Stock Price - General Electric Co - (GE)
- Prev. Close: 27.64
- Open: 27.63
- Daily Range: 27.55 - 27.79
GE NEWS FROM BIDNESS ETC
General Electric Company Expects Positivity From Alstom Acquisition: Merril...
Merrill Lynch weighs in on General Electric stock, reiterates a Buy rating
Young Investors Love Tesla Motors Inc and Alibaba Group, Apple Inc. Is Midd...
Equity markets are attracting a new generation of investors, powering companies that appeal to their interests and concerns. Which asks the question,...
General Electric Company To Speed Up Sale Of Finance Assets
Bidness Etc takes a look at General Electric’s revised plans regarding the sale of its finance assets
- General Electric Company Might Sell Intellectual Property To Get Alstom Acq...
- General Electric Company GE Capital’s Australian Consumer Lending Sale Un...
- General Electric Company (GE) $350 Million Angola Deal At Risk If Export-Im...
- General Electric Company To Increase Wind Turbine Efficiency By 20%
- General Electric Company Synchrony Financial To Operate Separately By 2016
- General Electric Company To Sell Japanese Commercial Lending Arm For $5 bil...
- General Electric Company Offers Concessions To Get Alstom Deal Approved
- Dow Jones Plummets More Than 80 Points As Energy Sector Sheds Points, Exxon...
- Here’s Why Barclays Listed General Electric Company (GE) As The Best Idea...
More News From Bidness
Is Honeywell International Inc. (HON) Stock A Better Op... PUBLISHED: May 11, 2015 at 1:01 pm ESTGeneral Electric Company (GE) Stock Update PUBLISHED: May 11, 2015 at 8:39 am ESTRolls Royce (RYCEY) To Partner With United Technologies... PUBLISHED: May 10, 2015 at 8:55 am ESTGeneral Electric Company (GE) Aviation Signs $2 Billion... PUBLISHED: May 9, 2015 at 9:30 am EST
General Electric Company Is Offering Retention Bonuses To GE Capital Executives PUBLISHED: May 7, 2015 at 7:41 am EST
KKR And Blackstone Potential Buyers For General Electric Company (GE) Lending Unit PUBLISHED: May 7, 2015 at 7:41 am EST
KKR, Blackstone, Apollo, and Ares are in talks with General Electric to buy its commercial lending unit. Bidness Etc discusses the detailsREAD MORE
General Electric Company Directors To Increase Shareholding By $2.3 Million PUBLISHED: May 5, 2015 at 3:24 pm EST
General Electric announced yesterday that four of its director have increased their shareholding in the company, cumulatively valued at $2.3 million. Bidness Etc takes a quick look at the detailsREAD MORE
General Electric Company CEO And EU Antitrust Chief To Discuss Alstom Deal Today PUBLISHED: May 5, 2015 at 10:04 am EST
CEO Jeff Immelt is to meet the European Union’s antitrust chief today to discuss GE’s potential acquisition of Alstom’s energy projectREAD MORE
General Electric Company Partners With Apple Inc., QUALCOMM, Inc. For New Lighting Business PUBLISHED: May 4, 2015 at 4:45 pm EST
In a collaborative effort with Qualcomm and Apple, GE is looking to turnaround its lighting business. Bidness Etc looks into the detailsREAD MORE
General Electric Company And Caisse To Acquire Natural Gas Company From Morgan Stanley (MS) PUBLISHED: May 2, 2015 at 10:37 am EST
Bidness Etc looks at General Electric’s and Canadian pension fund Caisse de depot proposed purchase of a natural gas pipeline system from Morgan StanleyREAD MORE
General Electric Company (GE) To Face European Commission Objections On Alstom Acquisition PUBLISHED: May 1, 2015 at 12:02 pm EST
General Electric is ready to face the European Commission’s objections related to its acquisition of Alstom’s energy businessREAD MORE